- Works in marketing for a furniture retail store in St. Louis, Missouri. Responsible for social media; product images and content for e-commerce site; company blog; email marketing; in-store and customer-facing design projects; managing relationships with agencies and freelancers; and additional advertising
- B.A. Media Writing/Journalism, Taylor University ’14
- Contributing film critic for ZekeFilm.org
- Co-host of biweekly podcast, SO IT’S A SHOW?
- Going on 5 years of regularly writing film reviews for blog I created, Crowd vs. Critic
- As a student, worked 4 marketing internships in writing, social media, design, photography, video, and web. Also served as editor-in-chief of the university yearbook and lead designer of the literary journal
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT ME
- Calls InDesign her best friend in the Adobe Creative Suite, but has finally developed a friendly relationship with Photoshop despite its best efforts to stay at “It’s Complicated”
- Spends a little too much time finding new articles and jokes on Twitter
- Swipes her Gold Card at Starbucks several times a week
- Rotates between 20+ podcasts and 100+ Spotify playlists in her earbuds
- Always finds excuses to try new cities, restaurants, and museums. Recent favorites include Boston, Cake Bake, and the Grammy Museum L.A.
- Drowns her nightstand in a pile of new books to read. Recent reads include The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon, Present Over Perfect by Shauna Niequist, Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham, Bad Girls Throughout History by Ann Shen, and TV: The Book by Alan Sepinwall and Matt Zoller Seitz